23.8.10

My Thrift Findings

I've been meaning to post my latest findings since Thursday. But work has prohibited me from doing so! Oh and cashiering for 5 straight hours can sure make one (me) tired. Anyway... this past Thursday, after departing my dentists office from my teeth cleaning, I stopped by the new thrift store a few doors down.

I ended up picking out 5 items and left with 4. The cost? $13. It would've been $16 but I stopped in during 25% off day (YES!). What I feel the biggest success of the trip was the Disneyland baseball tee. It had no price marked on it so when I got to the register I let them know. The guy said "$3?" I said hmm... "Let me wait and see the others first." So then he says "What about $2?" Not being stupid... I said "OKAY!" Now here are my findings:


I've wanted a classic-like plaid button up for the longest.



This (infamous) shirt is from the Hong Kong Disneyland Grand Opening. Do I have to say more?



My explanation: When the 90's come back full force, I'll be ready.



Red wool blazer with a single button and a Bermuda patch. Fall trend: preppy.

1 comment:

  1. that red blazer is LOVE i also like that 90's colorblock dresshirt!
    great finds :)

    ReplyDelete