17.8.10

I Need a Bag for School... A Proenza Schouler Bag


Right. Having an uncle who works at Kirna Zabete in SoHo as their in-home photographer sure makes me jealous. The store has visitors like Gwenyth Paltrow and Tim Gunn. But he gets to touch, photograph, and work with products I would kill for. For him, he holds the job as a job. He's not necessarily a follower of fashion but he does get to see some of its ins and outs. This jealousy of mine extends to his raving of the Proenza Schouler Large PS1 Bag. The boutique sells out of these holy grails fast when they get them in stock. That is understandable. It is a bag held by many celebs like Mary-Kate and Leighton.

This has to be my most coveted item right now though. I want a bag for classes and every day use. Although I might not even want to take it out of its wrapping once I purchase it. I just had to share my want for the Fall season. So versatile, leather, spacious. The PS1 Bag is a MUST-HAVE ITEM!




3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! Amazing post!


    I sooooooo want that bag too. Can you imagine how jealous everyone would be?

    And it's just so beautiful! I want a Proenza Schouler Bag.

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that bag too, not for school because I have graduated but just for my everyday life. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right though? I don't know... I think I might give in and just get it!

    ReplyDelete