17.8.10

Alexander Wang Fall 2010 RTW Video Campaign



It's been precisely a week since I've gone onto AlexanderWang.com. This week without visiting one of my favorite designers' website was filled with work in retail and my growing obsession with Mademoiselle Cotillard. So imagine my surprise when I typed in the Asian designer's name in my Safari type box and got an unexpected visual orgasm? The short film stars Chanel favorite Abbey Lee Kershaw in pieces of Alexander Wang's Fall Ready-to-Wear 2010 collection. I still crave his Darcy Slouchy Hobo Bag in Black/Leather with the antiqued brass rivets on its bottom...ah! One day, I will have it just to have it. That and his Rocco Mini Duffle, same style.

I must admit, I do not follow models around. I could never tell you the models in a Dior show unless it is Chanel Iman or Jessica Stam. Maybe I'll get more into models. Let's start with Abbey Lee Kershaw...








1 comment:

  1. hahaha good choice to start with her . BECAUSE SHE IS AWEEEESOME . now go for sasha pivovarova .

    ReplyDelete