22.8.10

Fashion's Night Out


In about 17 +/- 18 days (September 10th), Fashion's Night Out will commence internationally. I want to attend FNO in New York City. Most likely, I'll somehow make myself go. But what a week.. Gaga on the 7th, possibly Gaga on the 8th, then the streets of Manhattan for FNO! In my post below I mentioned how I scheduled to take out my wisdom teeth on the 10th, the day of FNO and the day after NY Fashion Week has begun. I'll change that, definitely.


I'll post my itinerary later as the date gets closer and as I get it fine tuned. I definitely want to see M-K & A, go to Opening Ceremony... Bergdorfs and Saks? Remember my talking about my uncle who works at Kirna Zabete? The tiny boutique on Greene St. in SoHo? Well, they're throwing a little soiree. He really said party but I wanted to use that word as a funny. So KZ will be one of my places of visit for the evening. Maybe I can pick up a Proenza Schouler PS1 bag or maybe a Wang Darcy Hobo bag? We'll see... I just want to go to the city for that night!

And possibly drop some money... But how much can one male buy in a sea of womenswear?

New York City September 10th 2010 on the heels of New York Fashion Week from 6-11 PM. Be there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey ...
    love your blog .
    check out my blog

    www.alailalee.blogspot.com

    you wont regret it . i promise

    ReplyDelete