21.3.11

Keep Going, Keep Going

aw11_rbone_01

Let's keep this going. A lot has happened since I've last updated with my newest influences. Long story short, I had a relative pass during my birthday weekend. So, I flew home from Los Angeles to Virginia. I ended up leaving the Winter quarter of my school two week early. No sleep and too much stress... I had to take on the task(s) of completing my final projects/exams-due in two weeks-in only one. The only thoughts I had were: "Well, fuck me sideways," "Jesus Christ," and "Come on." However, things seemed to work out. For the best? I have no idea. So we'll see. Grades (so far) seem to be pretty... alright. Got a grade of "A" in Business. I like to think that's a positive because I learned a nice amount. Plus, I did a fantastical project on Alex Wang (also, I should mention I was lucky enough to visit his new SoHo store this past weekend).

I decided I would love to continue writing. I also need to begin reading again. Lord knows I need to catch up to my bookworm days of yesteryear. I hope you stick around because I have hopes for this blog. I want to merge fashion and writing like my favorite sites do. My goal-in writing-is to write for Style.com. If not, Vogue, Harper's, or Elle will suffice, of course.

Above, one of my favorites: Rag & Bone Fall/Winter 2011 RTW

No comments:

Post a Comment