21.3.11

Face: Aymeline Valade

aymeline_01

I love shots of models where the face is it. The face takes up the entire frame. With photos taken in such a way, you are able to really see how a model is a model. Or should I say "why?" I admit, I don't pay attention to models as much as the next guy... But every once in a while I'll be enticed by one. Aymeline is the model of now for me. Her face is rather lovely. That's all I can say. The close up photos of her face are so spectacular, I had to compile them in a little card.

aymeline_face

Before I realized she was Aymeline, I remember reading February's 2011 issue (because of Tom Ford, of course) and viewing Aymeline's bewitching spread of her all up in and around S/S '11 Balenciaga (who doesn't love that collection? I still want the spiked-sole shoes, for real). It's almost like a "No way!" now, for me, to put a name on that girl. She's great.

My favorite? Backstage of Chloe (1st photo). Yours?

aymeline_02
aymeline_04
aymeline_05
aymeline_06
aymeline_07
aymeline_08

No comments:

Post a Comment