22.3.11

Anna Wintour Covers WSJ Mag

Have you seen this? If not, you should. Anna Wintour covers the April 2011 issue of WSJ Magazine, a part of The Wall Street Journal.

261795368

In one of Anna's best covers (herself covering a mag is gold, she dons Prada Spring 2011. *Which, by the way, I wasn't crazy about at first. Now, I love it.* The profile was photographed by Vogue photographer Mario Testino. Anna and Mario have created an iconic shot in fashion. This is a must purchase for me. Or, perhaps, two purchases... You can never have too many copies iconic magazines!

I love how this issue is announced just a day after I returned from New York (a trip I will be posting about!). Reason being, I was stuck on the bus for two hours, after the bus caught a flat, watching The September Issue, yet again. I'd say that's the tenth time?

No comments:

Post a Comment