9.4.11

I've Succumb to Doing Nothing

The excuse of flying back to Los Angeles from Washington, D.C. is starting to wear off for me. Said excuse is being used on myself to prevent myself from being slightly more productive than I have been these past couple of days. I flew back to LA on Wednesday the 6th. Basically, I didn't sleep Tuesday night and went without sleep until around 1 AM Thursday morning (EST). Friday, I had a 9 hour day of two classes. It's not that bad, but I'm going to change that shit. One class is 6 hours which is super long... Right? So for the past few days I've been on and off Tumblr (after resurrecting mine from 2 years ago), watching That's So Raven on my Roku player, reading Water for Elephants and playing Pokémon White. I'll probably start updates regularly again. WITH, hopefully, outfit posts... Maybe. I still have no tripod so there's a challenge.


This is the last time I saw my dog in the early hours of Wednesday morning. You know, the iPhone 4's front-facing camera isn't that great in quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment